Types of cameras available for video surveillance
You have a broad range of video surveillance cameras available to you. Understanding the different kinds will make it easier to determine which one suits you best.
* Fake security cameras – These are not actual cameras. They are a very inexpensive alternative to purchasing an actual system. While these cameras can act as a deterrent, should something happen, you will not have a record of it.
* Covert surveillance cameras – These cameras look like regular items. A wall clock in a small store, a teddy bear in a baby’s room, a potted plant by the front door—each one of these could very easily be a surveillance camera. You can record without anyone knowing it.
* Wireless security cameras – These offer more flexibility in set up. They are easy to install, can be moved easily, are often small, have no tell-tale wires, and are very discreet.
* Wired surveillance cameras – These cameras are appropriate for permanent setup. If you have one location that you would like to constantly monitor and will not need it to be changed, a wired camera is an option. Some may have to be professionally installed.
* Night vision security cameras – These are ideal for any low-light areas, not just for the night time. The camera records in black and white in order to capture images best.
* Home surveillance cameras – When you buy a setup for home, you get a helpful system that often includes such bonuses as timers for your lamps and motion sensors to go with the wireless camera.
Fortify your home or office today
Surveillance cameras are extremely helpful in protecting your home or office environment. You can check up on your nanny or employers, make sure nothing suspect happens at your home while you’re away, monitor the children from another part of the house, and make sure nothing strange is going on in the office parking lot when you leave after dark.
Don’t wait to protect your home or office -- act now. Browse through your surveillance camera options today.
Most crimes are not impulsive, so criminals usually canvas an area before they strike. If they see a security camera outside your store or home, it will deter them from robbing your place